Jello Shots Recipe
There are some differing variations in jello shots recipes, but the basics in how to make jello shots are all the same. Here’s the simple jello shot recipe below.
- 2 1/2 cups of alcohol (vodka, rum, tequila, everclear, 99 bananas, etc… whatever you prefer)
- 3 packages of Jello
- 3 1/3 cups of water
You can vary the amount of ingredients, depending on how many jello shots you wanna make.
(You can get as creative as you want and add whatever additional ingredients you got the urge for, but these are the basics to making jello shots.)
- Boil the water and remove it from heat.
- Slowly stir in the Jello until it’s dissolved.
- Stir in your alcohol of choice (or even an alcoholic mix of choice).
- Pour into individual shot-size cups.
- Freeze for approximately 3 hrs.
- Then bust ‘em out at the party and enjoy!
If you want, you can also add a candy (like a gummy bear, jolly rancher, etc) in each cup before you freeze ‘em, just to have a little something something extra in the middle.