Today, I would like to write about a game called Curb… because that is where everyone will be barfing after the game is finished.
The game is simple, you just need enough players. 4-5 is fun, 6-10 is awesome. You also need the right kind of alcohol. I suggest getting a couple 40′s of Axehead simply because Axehead is sortof Beer and sortof Liquid Death (11% beer basically).
First, choose a dealer and have him shuffle the cards and put the pile face down onto the table.
1) The person to the left of the dealer guesses if the card on top of the pile is Red or Black. The dealer flips the card over. If the color is correct, they move on to step 2. If they are wrong they take a drink and then go to step 2.
2) The same person then guesses if the next card on the pile is higher or lower then the card they just flipped over in step 1. Aces are high. (this gets really hard as you get drunk). If the person is correct, they go to step 3. If they are wrong, they take a drink and then go to step 3.
3) The same person then guesses if the next card to be flipped over’s number is between the first and second card numbers, or outside of the first and second card numbers (if it equals the first and second card, it is inside). If they are right, the cards are discarded into a discard pile and the person to their left starts at step 1. If they are wrong they take a drink and then the person to their left starts at step 1.
Additional Card Rules
- If you get the 10 of Hearts flipped up on your turn, you must finish your drink instantly and then finish the current step and continue on like normal.
- If you guess corectly all 3 times, everyone else must finish their drinks.
- If you are wrong all 3 times you finish your own drink.
- If you run out of cards and cannot continue to play, the dealer chooses a remaining card and shows everyone. He then shuffles that card with X other previously used cards where X is the number of players minus 1. So if there are 6 players, he shuffles the remaining card and 5 other cards together. He then deals 1 card to each player and whoever gets the card the dealer initially shows finishes his drink.
- If 2 cards with the same number are placed down in a row on someones turn, that person finishes his or her drink.
This game is very easy to manipulate and add rules to. For example, we like to make everyone take a drink if 3 cards placed down during someones turn end up to be a run. And remember, let us know what you think about this game.